Standing frame for children CAT_1 was created with a view to upright children in prone position. It enables child to adopt standing position. Upright standing makes it possible for children to gain new experience and it stimulates their psycho-physical development. The care person is able to control the child placed in this device thanks to gas spring. Furthermore, this spring helps with adjusting the correct tilt angle. Children feel secure in the standing frame due to system side supports and belts. As far as this product is concerned, it is created from ecologic and safe materials and it is hand painted.
- Infantile cerebral palsy – different forms;
- Brain and spinal cord injuries;
- Muscle diseases connected with paresis and paralysis;
- Genetic disorders connected with paresis;
- Other diseases connected with paresis, paralysis and injuries regarding locomotor system;
- After traumatic brain injury, spine with spinal cord and lower limbs injury.
- Frame with castors and brakes;
- Footplate with foot support and belts;
- Gass spring with handle
- Abduction wedge
- Chest and pelvic pads with safety belts;
- Tray with plate.
|Maximum load, kg
|Overall height, cm
|Overall width, cm
|Overall length, cm